This PeopleSoft Security Rel 8.53 training teaches you to design and implemention of PeopleTools security. Learn the steps needed to effectively organize, implement, administer and evaluate PeopleSoft security.
- Secure PeopleSoft applications by creating permission lists, roles and user profiles.
- Control access and authorization to client-based and browser-based PeopleTools.
- Monitor database tables using three types of auditing.
- Use PeopleSoft Encryption Technology to control data privacy, integrity and authentication.
- Import digital certificates into database and Java keystores.
- Secure queries, batch processes, and reports.
- Maintain portal registry security.
- Configure single sign-on among PeopleSoft applications.
- Configure PeopleSoft applications to use directory servers to authenticate PeopleSoft users.
Benefits to You
Better understand PeopleSoft security tools and technologies to manage and maintain your security infrastructure. Hands-on classroom activities let you use and become familiar with the security tools and technologies, and help you begin to evaluate how to use them in your organization.
Note: This course does not cover application-specific security such as HR, Financials, and EPM-specific data permissions or row-level security.